WTS Fertile Dirt

Ludwig

Grandmaster
It's not an impossible sell but it's pretty tough.

I have gardened, arguably, more than anyone on the shard and fertile dirt is kinda bunk. It has a low chance to activate (maybe 5-7% or so?) per growth spurt. It also takes TWENTY fertile dirt to grow one plant. That's 800 gold out of my profit for something that MIGHT skip a day or two when I'm growing 50-100+ plants at a time.

Getting back to brass tax, though, how much do you have exactly?

Army11b

Expert
Fertile dirt does not appear to work on this server.. I tried half of my plants with and without and they are growing at the same rate.

Christie

Master
no it works for sure. There is a small percentage chance that the dirt will accelerate the growth rate of plants by a day. If your plant has been accelerated there will be a lil green plus sign in the top right of your plants window as an indicator. That and if your like me, you will plant 20 plants at once and most will be on day 4 while a few go to day 5. It is noticable.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Fertile dirt does not appear to work on this server.. I tried half of my plants with and without and they are growing at the same rate.

It works. The activation rate is, however, very low. Less than 10% I would say. It would be nice if there were additional benefits!

Army11b

Expert
It works. The activation rate is, however, very low. Less than 10% I would say. It would be nice if there were additional benefits!

Ahh okay I thought it worked every time. Gotcha, thanks!

Extra benefits would be nice, like 10+ resources/seeds per plant.