Field Stone cottage in High Steppes

Norseman

Novice
Looking to see how much a 7x7 plot in High Steppes two screens from the back mining cliffs is going for. The plot currently holds a field stone cottage but is fully capable of holding a custom 7x7 for sure and probably a 7x8 (I'll be honest, I didn't have the funds to afford a custom and didn't want to lose the spot when I found it). What would be a good recommended s/b for this location?

uK0h13r.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
That looks like it would fit a much larger house. I will try to remember to run by if I get a chance and see how big will fit.

Probably won't sell for much though, zero demand for anything right now.

Norseman

Novice
That's what I thought, that the plot can fit a deeper 2-story custom. I had some issue getting the plot set but I think that was just me having been absent from UO for years. If I can't get a decent price on it I'm probably just going to work on expanding it with a custom when I get the funds, at least until I can afford a wider plot here in the Steppes. Thanks for the input.

Last edited by a moderator:

Norseman

Novice
Karl, if you get a chance to check on size I think I can fit a 7x12 on the spot, but can't be sure without tearing down the cottage. What are your thoughts?