Finally After 2 Years!!!!!!!!!!!

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Im curious to see if we can locate all the smalls. I could do a community effort type thing. Something along the lines of if we can find them all fill them and get the hammer then pass out swings to those that contributed the smalls.
That would put 6 swings up for grabs.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Cant wait till you join the club :)
cK1Ura6.png

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
So...what do you do with these bods? I mean what do you get for making everything and then turning in the bod?

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Hmm, ive only got 4 smiths/tailors collecting BOD's. I may need to up my game.

Got mine with only 2 smiths. Just luck of the draw. And I feel everyone's pain too. Exceptional weapon bods I understand, but pulling normal bods sucks so much. At least with halberd and bardiche lbod, you have chance at +5 mining gloves

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
Im curious to see if we can locate all the smalls. I could do a community effort type thing. Something along the lines of if we can find them all fill them and get the hammer then pass out swings to those that contributed the smalls.

If that could be arranged, and that is your offer. I could start this off with the gloves and legs SBODs.

Delvorin

Grandmaster

That's a great way of doing it. Probably get it done faster and contributors get best value for their bods.

halygon

Grandmaster
Assuming you can trust all those involved...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im the only one that needs trusted :) I posted it in the event section.
If you and others have all the bods, you can always let me put it together for you, just supply the ingots and bods.

The only question then would be if anyone cares what the makers mark says on their swings. I mean I understand crafted by Gankware LLC is the premier stamp ;P, but not everyone wants someone else's stamp on their weapons.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
If you and others have all the bods, you can always let me put it together for you, just supply the ingots and bods.

The only question then would be if anyone cares what the makers mark says on their swings. I mean I understand crafted by Gankware LLC is the premier stamp ;P, but not everyone wants someone else's stamp on their weapons.
That was my concern. I would be down getting involved but would want to put my mark on the weapons. Also, I would want to leave one charge on it to lock down as a deco...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk