WTS Focal Relic.

Ripstas

Master
1.5 is what this relic is worth. Go with the sale. That would be the highest I would have paid. Seeing as someone else bid that amount first. Give it to them if they offered it.

Afro Man

Grandmaster
1.5 is what this relic is worth. Go with the sale. That would be the highest I would have paid. Seeing as someone else bid that amount first. Give it to them if they offered it.
why sell it for what its worth to me when he can hike the price and you will buy it

Thrifty McBeg

Apprentice
why sell it for what its worth to me when he can hike the price and you will buy it

This is such a goofy way of thinking. Saying the relic is only worth 1.5 million makes no sense to me. Items are worth whatever the person who wants it more is willing to pay. Otherwise it would just be a race to see whoever bids 1.5 mill first.

Its that line of thinking that makes the market stagnate and the prices on big items never adjust to the demand.

I am giving it 24 hours from the original post which leaves about an hour to go. Ripstas is at 1.6m. Good luck.

Afro Man

Grandmaster
S
This is such a goofy way of thinking. Saying the relic is only worth 1.5 million makes no sense to me. Items are worth whatever the person who wants it more is willing to pay. Otherwise it would just be a race to see whoever bids 1.5 mill first.

Its that line of thinking that makes the market stagnate and the prices on big items never adjust to the demand.

I am giving it 24 hours from the original post which leaves about an hour to go. Ripstas is at 1.6m. Good luck.
So this is an Auction then?