for the taming experts

Yo,...i'm really new to taming. i've never thought it necessary. however with the massive pet bonuses that are around here (meta pets 120s exc) i feel its mandatory....so being a skill cap server how much minimum do you need to say all kill and all guard? thx in advance; ubernoobie out~

Spatchel

Master
I say bah to your mandatory statement. What do you see pets fighting? Titans, balrons for scrolls and cash. With my maxed meta dexer and a slayer katana I can one shot titans and kill sole barons quicker than a couple maxed pets. For motm I can kill ogre lords and mages quicker than tamers.

Afro Man

Grandmaster
I say bah to your mandatory statement. What do you see pets fighting? Titans, balrons for scrolls and cash. With my maxed meta dexer and a slayer katana I can one shot titans and kill sole barons quicker than a couple maxed pets. For motm I can kill ogre lords and mages quicker than tamers.
This sounds nice until a paragon shows up.

well...i hunt ancient shadow wyrms balrons ancient wyrms ...pretty much the biggest game i can find,...but i die alot do to no aggro control...so hence the pet to eat dmg for me