WTS Free Dragon and Young Dragon

Kraden

Grandmaster
Give them an honorable death Kith; release them in a dungeon or Brit Graveyard. :D

Thats funny I release my youngs there when i get new ones lol

but kith if you wanna wait till I can get a drag ill take it i think im 80 real now lol

gofer

Grandmaster
for anyone that needs...I need the room both are average stats but close to fully trained.

Thats funny I release my youngs there when i get new ones lol

but kith if you wanna wait till I can get a drag ill take it i think im 80 real now lol

Here is what we can do... I am going to be transferring a dragon to Kith and, if he wants, he can transfer me that dragon and I can hold it for you Kraden till you GM. From your end, please do not take 3-6 months to finish ;)

EDIT: If Kith can hold it then all the better.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Here is what we can do... I am going to be transferring a dragon to Kith and, if he wants, he can transfer me that dragon and I can hold it for you Kraden till you GM. From your end, please do not take 3-6 months to finish ;)

EDIT: If Kith can hold it then all the better.

lmfao ill try i been working on it again since I finish my contract with marking a rune library for someone so im back at it. I imagine ill be done or close to it by next weekend maybe? Idk i get unlucky with gains lmfao

Kith kannen

Master
I think you can transfer dragon around 85 ish so get cracking ...I can hold him for a bit but I am full that's why im giving away haha