full kegs prices

Delvorin

Grandmaster
With the prices of regs now staying at 5/3 in all towns, anyone changing their full kegs prices? I thought increase price by a gold per reg. What are you other alchemists doing?

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I decided to close shop as I didn't want to pay new bulk prices for reagents. I was dusting 100+k regs a week doing my keg shop.

Yagyu

Adept
Ya the higher price on reagents is one of the things I forgot to mention before, another horrible idea that makes the game so much less pleasant. I can't even find bulk reags anymore on vendors. I hope they learn from all these mistakes and fix them. The economy having 1% less gold or whatever silly amount while nerfing gold and drops, and raising prices on stuff just gonna make the server worse not better. So many really good games throughout the years THEN they start nerfing and all thats left for people is nostalgia.

84brian

Grandmaster
Yea. They're taxing makes me wanna not play as much. No body has time to play just to get taxed. Same for nerfing animal resist gains. It's sdupit.

Yagyu

Adept
Kinda funny, I was reading through a thread from about a month ago right before the taxes and all the dumb nerfing, and this is a quote from Shane

"the server is doing really well, the economy is at a good point,"

Then a week later they start talking about how fucked the economy is and saying we need taxing and all this stuff...wow it is amazing how bad they are doing these last few months=/ And it seems the only reason for all the nerfing is so people buy don coins?
As Shane himself confirmed, "the server is doing really well, the economy is at a good point," his words not mine from middle of june! Then a few weeks later we are told we have to be taxed and the server is fucked? Seems a bit fishy to me...wish we could just play in peace without all these dumb nerfs...ok Im gonna go play the zombieland thing now....oh wait...

its still fucked like it has been since like what....Feb? Really hard to get into it again when not sure what nerfs or changes they are going to make for no reason. Such a disappointment=/

thestand

Grandmaster
5/3 for reags isn't that bad. Damn yagyu... How you let a free to play game turn you into such a bitter person. It will be OK.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
5/3 for reags isn't that bad. Damn yagyu... How you let a free to play game turn you into such a bitter person. It will be OK.

For me it wasnt the jump in reagent prices, Its just so hard to find bulk vendors that sell 10k deeds after faction vendors was nerfed.

eppy

Grandmaster
If people will buy them I'll stock them for 3.8/5.8 but I'm guessing no one wants to take that risk.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
If people will buy them I'll stock them for 3.8/5.8 but I'm guessing no one wants to take that risk.

Its all about profit on the keg makers end for time invested.
10k Pearl --58000g
This will yield 20 full kegs sold at 4k ea is 80000.
22000g profit if you make your own kegs and not buy them.
20 kegs@ 500g ea (thats the cheap end) 10000
12000g profit if you buy kegs.

Both figures can be farmed in less than 10 min.