WTS Gargoyle Galleon SOLD!

Dracule

Grandmaster
Selling my Max level Gargoyle Galleon, comes with 4 paint jobs (Evil mage, Charcoal, Blood red, Forever pink) that you can switch between. Comes with all my ship gear as well, upgrades repair kits and cannon balls. GET ready for sea champs and sea RDA's with the slickest boat you can buy right now.

S/B 5m
B/O 6.5m

Will take trades just post or pm offers.

Ends 48 hours after last bid.

2hx9l5c.png
rset6f.png

4uxxjo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't suppose you can remove/trade paints can you?

I've completed mine now, my baby needs a paint job :)

Dracule

Grandmaster
Drac why you selling? Dislike it?
Just wondering cause im in process of building the same boat.
Selling it because its summer and I fish and camp/backpack in the summer a lot. Just wont have the time for it anymore, but no dislikes at all who ever buys it will be very pleased with it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Noooo I needs me some charcoal!

GL with sale. I kinda wish I still needed a ship so I could buy one already leveled.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
does this mean you put in 200 yards of forever pink for that paint job?

sorry if that was a dumb question i dont know much about boats. except that paint job would cost a rediculous amount if that is correct.

Dracule

Grandmaster
does this mean you put in 200 yards of forever pink for that paint job?

sorry if that was a dumb question i dont know much about boats. except that paint job would cost a rediculous amount if that is correct.
No not a stupid question at all the forever pink is a WP paint drop, the boat was made with evil mage hue which is the base color of the boat. All other paint jobs were added after, some aren't to cheap and kinda rare so getting a boat with 3 extra paint jobs is slick. Not to mention it almost comes with all paint jobs out right now.

I have put probably close to 10m into this boat so the price is cheaper then build cost who ever buys it will have a blast it was a crazy amount of fun.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
sorry bro i have nothing to trade all i do is mib in the game some time wp there not mush gold there right now i am trying to build on my self