Getting Killed In town while afk

What would you rather have after the Poker table / Safezone Changes?

• Safe zone in the back room of W Brit Bank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safe Zone on entire top of W Brit Bank where the poker tables will be

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

AssHat

Grandmaster
your right they do a great job, but when broken mechanics such as town pking and how about pet stealing? seems to me those things are in the same boat.... i get you just want things fixed that are broken.... dont we all

but then again if none of this was true, there would be tons of people in brit, along with people who gate to vendors that are full..... past few weeks i have seen days with no gaters at WBB..... maybe there is some other problem no one is seeing....

FluxLiner

Master
Safe zone entire top of bank solves all issues here. Still allows criminal activity. (Other than safe zone) stops lagging up the docks and shows are population to new peps.
I'm referring to the future changes. Moving safe zone and whatnot.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Ill have to bring this up again because this is driving my nuts.

Why do we bank sit at the docks? Because people are able to kill us in town afk without getting guard wacked.

Why is this?? No idea, some kind of exploit.

What is the outcome of this exploit?

Simple, we all sit at the docks & lag up the duels because we don't want to lose our titles, exc.

Can this be fixed???? Its getting real old

Just happened again last night. Char Named Smithy Joe killed me while I was afk sitting right beside an NPC

die mute muse

Swayze

Grandmaster
Consider to make an afk townsitting script.

If health < 100, call guards and self heal/cure. Loop infinitely.

Or just don't go AFK in town?

Am I missing some kind of benefit to going AFK in town? Someone mentioned something about titles?

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I stand in the middle and afk in guild castle so no spells can touch me.

I think ppl meant don't want to get kill in town afk and lose fame, ergo title losing

FluxLiner

Master
The benifit is to the game. Just having me around afk or not makes UOF that much better. Hehe JJ.
I meant my Lord fame title.
Benifits also in earning get rewards.
Benifits in showing UOF is alive and well.(especially for pros who play in north American off times...
I believe that's why they put Vet rewards on logged in game time instead of just account age

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Or just don't go AFK in town?

Am I missing some kind of benefit to going AFK in town? Someone mentioned something about titles?

sometimes people use begging on the donation vendor while afk but I think the rules clearly state that afk resource gathering is illegal

not sure if that rule covers epic rares though

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
if hits < 65
cast 'greater heal'
waitfortarget 15000
target! 'self'
endif
if poisoned
cast 'cure'
waitfortarget 15000
target! 'self'
endif

Think i typed that right, test it and let me know. Should be able to to copy/paste that into steam and loop it. Only problem is @halygon is this considered afk pvping to heal yourself at bank with script afk?

halygon

Grandmaster
if hits < 65
cast 'greater heal'
waitfortarget 15000
target! 'self'
endif
if poisoned
cast 'cure'
waitfortarget 15000
target! 'self'
endif

Think i typed that right, test it and let me know. Should be able to to copy/paste that into steam and loop it. Only problem is @halygon is this considered afk pvping to heal yourself at bank with script afk?
Nah..

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
There's plenty of banks out there. I don't see the issue nor do I see afk killing a problem. It just means everyone that IS there doesn't care enough to help the afk person because well they are afk.