WTS Giving away pets to new tamers.

Furync

Grandmaster
HAIL Adventurers.

We all know taming can be a struggle in the beginning. I want to help you guys getting established on your tamers.

So let me know what you need and I'll set you up, for free. Current stock is as follows but I can get you anything fairly quickly.
DlSdXtJ.png

Here's a good reference to all the tameables in UOF
https://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php/Tameables

Rule of thumb is a couple of young dragons when you have mid 70's taming. You can hit up lich spawns and make good coin in the process to help you off your feet.

Then in low 90's you can get a regular dragon, a bit stronger than his "young dragon" counterpart. You can start hitting tougher spawns for better coin.

Mid to high 90's you can get a nightmare or a white wyrm and use in combination with a dragon for heavy firepower.

First thing you do after we get it transfered to you is feed the pet to start the bonding process, then stable it. Wait 1 week, feed it again and it will be bonded. Once it's bonded, you will be able to res your pet when it dies - and it will die. Bonding is a necessity before you take it out farming.

PM me on DISCORD by preference. I can see my messages much quicker that way.

Thank you and good luck. See you in game.

Furync

Grandmaster
Bump. One happy customer was setup with a mare, ww and a dragon. The full trio. Another one waiting on a meet time (we live on opposite sides of the planet).

Still have some pets to give. Feel free to share with anyone.

Thanks.

tribes10

Journeyman
Bump. One happy customer was setup with a mare, ww and a dragon. The full trio. Another one waiting on a meet time (we live on opposite sides of the planet).

Still have some pets to give. Feel free to share with anyone.

Thanks.
Many thanks the help from furync

Furync

Grandmaster
Many happy tamers have had their pet wishes fulfilled. I currently have a couple of young dragons but can also get other stuff too. It's surprising how many young tamers there are on UOF...