GM cooking

Dellan

Grandmaster
I got me an idea how to put cooking into profitable trade skills.. Since pvp is neverending business, I was thinking about craftable item, named... Delicacy? Special food? Rejuvenating food? Beats me, if someone comes with fine name, you won it. Basically, if you'd kill mob and cut it, you'd have random chance of it dropping different piece of meat, called "Fine piece of meat". This item would be used with other ingrediences (thinking about randomly spawning herbs, gheal pot, mandrake root maybe) to craft special food that would, after consumption, regenerate your health by 2hp per second, for 60 secs. Timer between uses of such item would be needed, of course.. This thing would put constant demand on GM cooks, because hey, every hp counts, and chars that have no healing skill at all would benefit from it's use too. Feel free to worship / hate / discuss..

SidX

Grandmaster
Good idea, I've been trying to think of a good system for Cooking.. it has a ton of potential as an already-integrated skill but as it stands now is probably one of the most useless in UO.

It would be cool to see HP regenerate at the same rate as Meditation for mana.. the higher qaulity food, the higher the regen rate for HP. Something like "A rough cut of meat" could generate 1HP per second while "A fine piece of meat" could generate 3HP per second.