WTS GM Dragon Slayer Katana!

SteelSexi

Master
I have gotten a brand new GM Dragon Slayer katana which is definitely RARE in the crafting process, at least for me to this point. I've gotten well over a hundred GM slayers to this single Dragon Slayer which puts it at under 1% of all the Slayers I've crafted.

And since I really have no idea what the value or the desire is for this.. I'm gonna put this in an auction. Maybe people will bid, maybe they won't. But I'm curious to see.

I also have a Gm Reptillian Death Katana!

Lets start both weapons at 10k. Increments of 2k (or more) for each weapon please if either gets an initial 10k bid.

Auction will end 12 hours after last bid for each weapon. If nobody bids at least 10k on a weapon for 24 hours, auction will end anyhow and item will be placed on my vendor at my best guess selling price.

To make sure you get either weapon if you want it, be sure you place a bid here! Winning bidders will be contacted to complete transaction at the Britain docks for their protection and safe trade.

View attachment 4085

SteelSexi

Master
Thanks for the bids guys. Remember you got to hold the high bid for 12 hours to win the auction for your specific weapon.

Right now, we have Gill winning the Dragon Slayer GM Katana @ 17k and Coon Slayer with the Reptilian Death with a high bid of 15k.

SteelSexi

Master
{Chuckles}

Okay according to the wiki write up by our friend Halygon guys, on THIS server... the Reptillian Death weapon SHOULD be going for more as it does the same damage to all dragons, plus all the ophidians, lizardmen, snakes (ice snakes, wyrms, etc).

UOF Slayer Link: http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/slayer-weapons/

The Reptilian Death IS the Super Slayer here.

Now, with that.. In my very short but limited experience (but using a TON of ingots.. 20k ingots plus just trying to make slayers) the Dragon Slayer looks to come up in the crafting process at a much lower rate, so it does seem to be more rare... unless I have just been really unlucky in it's dice number rolling up for me - which could be the case. I've gotten at least 10 Reptilian Deaths, and this is my first ever Dragon Slayer.

Anyhow, thanks for the bids guys. It's definitely interesting to see.. and it should be interesting to see now if bids either stop on the Dragon Slayer.. or the bids come in for the Reptilian Death with the above posted link.

Gill is currently in the lead on the Dragon Slayer @ 22k. And coon slayer has the Reptilian Death high bid @ 15k.

My pricing on any future slayer weapons will sorta/kinda be based on this auction as well, however I don't think I'll charge more for the Dragon Slayer then I do for it's Super Slayer.. the Reptilian Death. But from the looks of it, the Dragon Slayer just might be priced very close to what I'll ask for the Reptilian Death.

SteelSexi

Master
^ Bump this one last time. I'm going to go ahead and wrap this auction up on BOTH weapons in about 45 minutes...

unless we get a higher bid on either of the weapons.

Right now, Gill holds both high bids, 17k on the GM Reptillian, and 22k on the Gm Dragon Slayer.

SteelSexi

Master
OMG. Coon came in and made a last second bid on the reptile slayer AS I WAS TYPING THE AUCTION END NOTE, haha.

I WILL DECLARE THE DRAGON SLAYER GM KATANA SLAYER AUCTION OVER AT THIS POINT. NO FURTHER BIDS MAY BE PLACED.

Gill Has Won the Dragon Slayer with the winning bid of 22k. Gill, Please contact me when you are ready to complete that transaction and are online etc.

The Reptillian Slayer GM Katana bidding continues for at least another 12 hours at this point and coon slayer holds that winning bid currently at 20k...

Nice last second bid coon slayer, because it was literally seconds away from belonging to Gill at 17k. :)

SteelSexi

Master
** THIS AUCTION IS OVER, NO MORE BIDS PLEASE. **

Gill is the winner of both weapons, has already completed the transaction for the GM Dragon Slayer @ 22k and has now won the Reptillian Death GM Slayer at the same winning bid, 22k.

Gill, simply PM me whenever you are on and available to complete this transaction.

Thanks to everyone who has bid.

I'm working out vendor pricing for GM slayers when I make them, and this auction has helped me gather more information.

I can say that no GM slayer will EVER be sold for this much, ALL GM SLAYERS will always be under 20k, unless of course something makes it even better such as a higher metal used then iron, or its a RUNIC slayer or something to that effect.

I make new GM Slayers EVERY DAY. Since I never know what the Lord Luck will give me in the randomness that is crafting slayer weapons, the best chance you have of getting the slayer you want is to check my Valor-Rite vendor often. I can say that I usually make new Slayers late evening, after 11pm eastern time but I might add them at anytime through the day. Check my vendors often if you are seeking gm slayers.