WTS Golden Kings Tunic

Bubbles

Master
I have decided to part with my golden kings tunic. This is a three month stealable rare deco item that no longer spawns.
I will make this an auction ending tonight at 11pm pst

Starting Bid 2mi

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bubbles

Master
30aaed7efa85b18756070476b5fe130a.jpg

Free viewing now on marble island. It's hanging on the outside wyrm spawn wall :)

asics

Grandmaster
Just for information to original poster.. If u get 20% of the price u asked u might be extremely happy..and im not interested in that.. :)

asics

Grandmaster
I agree but have u seen one yet?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The point is that 2mil is 12k dono..and with 2k-5k dono y can buy big and beuty blessed decos.. Im a fan of rares..steleable..drops..but this is how it is

Bromista

Grandmaster
Are the mob drop rares actually in yet orrrr

I've no doubt the ratio of drops is going to be roughly to scale with the spawn timers so three monthers are going to spawn much less often. Stuff will spawn and decay with a corpse drop system whereas stealable rares would not decay...they just rest until found so that will have to be taken into account, right? Getting drop rates right might not be easy, which makes you wonder if an all new system is the right idea instead of a modification of the current. I'm aware that some classic stealables will remain but overall this rare drop business is no bueno. I digress...

What does that mean for this auction? Not much. Because, you know, uncertainty and everything. It's still a nice piece. It's worth more to me now than it was when it was still spawning, which at the time was 750k. Offer was rejected. If I wanted to offer a fair price I'd probably double that offer now.

I mean let's go off what we know: stealables were up long enough for three monthers to spawn twice. It's a 1/2.

Now back to what we don't know: where is the other King's Tunic? Do you have that one also?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
OP has the monopoly on this item. The only other player that owns one is a collector and likely not willing to sell for cheaper than this.

Note that this is the nicest piece in the hanging armor category, so there's plenty of collectors who could use this. It's also one of the nicest pixels on the entire list of stealable items, definitely in my top five.

And for those who are saying that stealables will be dropping on mobs, it's just talk. Just like kingdoms, booty island, perma stat. It doesn't factor into the price until it happens, if it even ever does.

2M is a reasonable small bid for this, especially given than it also has matching items like the kings cup to go with it.

asics

Grandmaster
OP has the monopoly on this item. The only other player that owns one is a collector and likely not willing to sell for cheaper than this.

Note that this is the nicest piece in the hanging armor category, so there's plenty of collectors who could use this. It's also one of the nicest pixels on the entire list of stealable items, definitely in my top five.

And for those who are saying that stealables will be dropping on mobs, it's just talk. Just like kingdoms, booty island, perma stat. It doesn't factor into the price until it happens, if it even ever does.

2M is a reasonable small bid for this, especially given than it also has matching items like the kings cup to go with it.

All true but not many collectors will pay 2mil instead pay for some dono vendors decos..

I think is really one of the most beauty rare drops..But look at marble tables..