WTS Grand Opening Of the Dragon's Hearth

Come one, Come all to experiance the Grand Opening of The Dragon's Hearth!. Powerscroll's, Skillscrolls, Full Spell Books, and Deco! More vendors added regularly and Stocked often!. Tailoring 105 Powerscrolls, 30k each! 105 Blacksmithy Powerscrolls for only 70k!. Bear rugs, Tapestries, and stoneware stocked regularly and at low prices!. We also do special requests for Leather Armor! Need 10 sets? Send Me a message and we can negotiate prices!

Vendor is located at the Yew Moongate, three screens east of the gate. Screenshot is located below! Come See us today!

View attachment 4976

Bunnky

Grandmaster
^ haha my thief visits that area regularly. I can tell because of the crystal house. ALWAYS reds waiting to gank XD

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

You all must be horribly Unlucky. I have had my vendor at this spot for a good while under different ownership and never had an issue with reds.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Oh, so youre that guy I see. You should say HI BRO
If your tracking me then maybe? I never reveal unless I yank something good.. Which is uber rare. I get a kick out of watching blues fight for their life and possessions. :D :D

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Come one come all, there's wares for ye all, power scrolls, and deco, ladies holla HEYYO!! The dragons hearth, so full of gear, come and see us open all year! Scrolls for skill, rares that chill, armor, weapons, loot from kills;) so if you need, there's a place indeed, the dragons hearth, hashtag worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 pairs of Bod Sandals in all kinds of colors Added to the vendor Named Powerscrolls! Come see us today to get these before they are gone!