WTS Green Orc Mask

amonseti

Grandmaster
Its time for me to put this baby up for auction.
By far one of the most leet pieces of headgear in game , This mask will actually stop Orcs from attacking you !!
However if you attack an orc while wearing the mask it will assplode all over your face, causing tremendious damage to you and loss of the mask , so don't do that !

orcmaskgreen.gif

SB 100
No BO
Auction will end 24hr after last bid
Min inc of 10.

Good luck and happy bidding !

**Proceeds will go to fund my purchase of this 30x30 No Cut Cave House for IBD awesome property, help a poor man get a nice home :p

amonseti

Grandmaster
Its time for me to put this baby up for auction.
By far one of the most leet pieces of headgear in game , This mask will actually stop Orcs from attacking you !!
However if you attack an orc while wearing the mask it will assplode all over your face, causing tremendious damage to you and loss of the mask , so don't do that !

orcmaskgreen.gif

SB 100
No BO
Auction will end 24hr after last bid
Min inc of 10.

Good luck and happy bidding !

**Proceeds will go to fund my purchase of this 30x30 No Cut Cave House for IBD awesome property, help a poor man get a nice home :p
FYI I take insparation from this > http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.ca/2010/08/red-paperclip-story.html
If it can be done in the real world perhaps I can achieve it here ...

amonseti

Grandmaster
Come on folks !! If John scott can become MVP of the AllStar game .. I sure's as hell got a chance at raising funds for my new home !!!
Don't let me down UOF !! Together we ! can do this !
(FYI I also promise to hold a yearly UOF CRISCO ORGY in this house)

Firecrest

Grandmaster
If you get the swordmanship scroll ill trade you for a stealing scroll. but you have to trade away the mask FOREVER!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
This is very fun but I think it should be restricted to item trades only as that is more in keeping with the story on which this is based.

amonseti

Grandmaster
This is very fun but I think it should be restricted to item trades only as that is more in keeping with the story on which this is based.
I agree Ima gunna close this and start a new thread so we can keep track of trade progression.
Will update with a link to new thread.