Greetings!

DracarysWolf

Well, this is the Introduce Yourself discussion forum, so here we go....

My name is DracarysWolf, I also go by DuskWolf on other games.
I feel like someone's going to stalk me everywhere now.
I love to read, if anyone noticed that Dracarys is a Game of Thrones reference that could have given it away.

I am also
completely new to Ultima Online, this is my first time playing for I have never played on the EA servers, or any for that matter (should I be thankful for that?). I am also going to say that despite hours of wiki stalking, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm wholly obsessed with dragons.

I'm also a magic nut, so of course (and I'm going to flat out say that this was a mistake) my first character on UO Forever is a mage, and of posting this, my only character. I'm also stubborn, so instead of making a new character I'm attempting to just keep going with it. I'm contemplating just making my character skilled to be more of a warrior until I can get a horde
(dragon horde) of gold to buy reagents (which I've noted vendors do run out of... often).

So far this shard is great, and I have many questions most just about the game in general, but there's one burning question that's been bothering me ever since I first made my character. When are elves coming? I saw the option and I got excited but it wouldn't let me continue with the creation, which disappointed me. Ah well, everything else is great so far.

Well there's about me. Excuse me if I ask questions that may seem dumb, I'm completely new. :p

Desi

Grandmaster
Stubbornly keeping that mage start-up char, eh? You're a brave one but I'll admire the tenacity. Pm me if you need anything, and welcome to UO Forever!

p.s. the shard is loosely based on a UO:Renaissance era which is way before elves were added as a race. So sorry.

DracarysWolf

p.s. the shard is loosely based on a UO:Renaissance era which is way before elves were added as a race. So sorry.
Ah, well I didn't know that.

Pm me if you need anything, and welcome to UO Forever!
Thank you! I'm glad to know that there are amazingly friendly people here as well. I'm always too afraid to ask for anything in games though, I don't want to look bad or anything of that matter.... I also wasn't expecting such a quick reply from anyone, if any so thanks for that as well.

geTLucKy--

Apprentice
Ah, well I didn't know that.

Thank you! I'm glad to know that there are amazingly friendly people here as well. I'm always too afraid to ask for anything in games though, I don't want to look bad or anything of that matter.... I also wasn't expecting such a quick reply from anyone, if any so thanks for that as well.

You're too nice for your own good, haha. This place has a lot of cutthroat people. Good luck!

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or in the New Player section of the forums and people will help you out. Don't feel bad about asking questions. It's a tough game to learn, but very much worth the investment (which is why we are still playing it 20 years later).

Afro Man

Grandmaster
4_Idiocracy_quotes.jpg

Halfgrin

Master
You will love this game..PM me if you have any questions or need any help getting started. Welcome to UO, you won't regret it!

Halfgrin

Master
I would make a dexxer/bard/farmer to help you get that mage going...will be a loooooong time waiting to get to GM if you only use one char, training the mage is expensive. Worth it, but expensive..