Guide on How to Attain the Legendary Hammer?

Plasmodium

Neophyte
So I'm curious as to what all actually goes into obtaining the legendary hammer for smiths.

Where do the pieces drop?

How do you combine it?

What all can you make with it?

Is there a guide somewhere that I can read? The V&V thread is vague IMO.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Shards drop from RDA bosses and some of the tougher monsters in Ice 3 and Cove 4.

You combine them by double clicking and adding to other shards. No way to tell how many shards you have combined so I suggest keeping them separate until you have enough to put a hammer together (10)

No guides on what you can make, there are very few recipes out so far and very few people who even have the skill and materials required to make them.

Cyrstal workbenches are few and far between, used to craft slayer armor.

The only items you can make without recipes are stacks of logs and stacks of ingots.

As far as I know no other deco craftable recipes are out yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavos

Master
So I'm curious as to what all actually goes into obtaining the legendary hammer for smiths.

Where do the pieces drop?

How do you combine it?

What all can you make with it?

Is there a guide somewhere that I can read? The V&V thread is vague IMO.

-Hammer shards come from RDA bosses and I believe monsters in the 2 new dungeon levels

-Double click hammer shards to combine with other shards until you have a full hammer (10 total I believe)

-Use the hammer with a crystal workbench (made with 120 tinkering/mining) to make slayer armor

-Not currently implemented yet - you will eventually be able to make craftable rares using the hammer

edit: beat me to it bromista :)