handouts system is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarSmith666

Master
so I just want to put this out there. im a 5 month old player so I still consider myself relatively new but the handout system is so messed up. ive missed all the handouts since I started and it is not because I was offline, I leave my characters logged in when there is an occasion or big event but I do not receive any handouts what so ever, and twice or so the server crashes or is restarted then the handouts are given after. I am from japan so I have a diffirent time zone as most so I cannot be online watching the computer 24/7 so I mostly afk in my house during these times. why cant the handouts be sent to banks of players who are active maybe a week or even a day before until the day or a day after the handout day? im just wondering because most rare stuff is from handouts and a lot of peps missing them because of this handout system. a lot of players if not most look forward to the handouts and it is a total let down not to get them even if we are active in the community. I don't know if this will be taken illy by the staff that I might get banned or what not but what I still want to get this across so it might be tackled and maybe handled. I like the server I love my guild but these are my few cents.

kolbycrouch

Master
i missed mine because i was gone for halloween. it was done at around 6pm my time i think.

i had my chars logged in but i disconnected as per usual.

they should just generate 1 handout per account the instant you log in if its the day of the handout

halv

Grandmaster
I found my clients "connection lost" this morning, but something nice was in my backpacks. I logged in again and nothing in my backpack anymore. Was there a revert after the handout?

Samosa

Adept
Hmmm...I was at the bank, got my handout, looked like a weird hat and everything crashed. I kept trying to log back in but couldn't. Woke up this morning and all 3 accounts have nothing in their pack but all 3 had them last night. Will there be anything done about this?

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Thought it was just me ha. Im in the UK so the handouts are usually early hours in the morning. I'll leave my chars logged but always seem to wake up to connection lost and sweet F A in my pack. Handouts are a bonus so cant complain too much, would be nice to get them though ha

Bromista

Grandmaster
Chances are very high that:

A. No it will not be corrected.

B. Staff isn't going to respond well to being bashed over handouts.

Furthermore:
a8a28ae279.png

I'm gonna cut myself short, but only after I let it be known that there are a great many reasons I can only pity anyone who has their feels hurt over a missed handout. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.