Harrower? What's the point

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Power did a harrower last night...

All we got was 3 powerscrolls and a red skull (deceit champ skull).

So I assume it now drops a random skull and 3 powerscrolls... So what's the point? Mays well do baracoon.

Are rares meant to spawn off it? If not it's utterly pointless doing a harrower and the harder spawns such as Lord Oaks.

Come on devs introduce a rare system on champs like OSI has. Make baracoon drop crap, while the harrower and lord oaks have the potential for uber rares. Like glacial sandals? Or cool decorations!!! Some cool decorations should be available outside the donation shop!!

limlight

Grandmaster
All the champs should drop cool rares imo. Coon ones should just be worst

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

L

Lee

The Harrower is still under renovation; He doesn't have a unique loot table just yet, but we took measures to make sure he at least drops *something* while we're working on it - it won't be long before he has some nice loot.

The reason why we don't have an "OSI" implementation of the rare loot table, is because it is an AoS+ expansion feature, however, we are working on a custom implementation that should make champions more worthwhile.

The Harrower was never considered a champion before and he didn't utilize the unique damage scoring system for his loot before, but he does now! He is a champion without an altar, per se.

Kiki

Grandmaster
The Harrower is still under renovation; He doesn't have a unique loot table just yet, but we took measures to make sure he at least drops *something* while we're working on it - it won't be long before he has some nice loot.

The reason why we don't have an "OSI" implementation of the rare loot table, is because it is an AoS+ expansion feature, however, we are working on a custom implementation that should make champions more worthwhile.

The Harrower was never considered a champion before and he didn't utilize the unique damage scoring system for his loot before, but he does now! He is a champion without an altar, per se.
Great reply.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
I've done four harrowers and this was the first one that even dropped scrolls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk