Has anyone tried this?

It's worked in the past........
Spamming the words a player see's when they are poisoned or paralyzed, to see if the person fighting you has journal scanning macro's set up to automatically use a trapped box or cure themselves.

When it works, this can really slow down someone who is trying to use OP macros "scripts" to aid in PVP.

Not sure if it works here, or how people set up their auto cure macros.

Cheers!

glyph1c

Neophyte
nice idea, intrigued.

like 5x dueling and having 'say' with your spell hot keys as a confusion (althought this obv works in a different way)

It would be nice if this worked, espcially for us non-pvp-ers to spam this to slow down the pvp-macro-ers (if there are any) while out adventuring

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Jesus fucking Christ, @glyph1c, your avatar is freaking me out. That is nightmare fuel, bro. The longer I look at it, the crazier it gets. I get. It has a voice. I have to go. I have to leave now. I'm going.

glyph1c

Neophyte
Jesus fucking Christ, @glyph1c, your avatar is freaking me out. That is nightmare fuel, bro. The longer I look at it, the crazier it gets. I get. It has a voice. I have to go. I have to leave now. I'm going.

simple reply is 'MAIZE'

haha. I was going to have the indian as the avatar instead, the blank questioning look. but grum works!

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I would laugh more, but the voice was the same I imagined. =[ Tell my parents I loved them, and that I went as I wanted to go, in a bath of hydrochloric acid dissolving to the sounds of Motown.

glyph1c

Neophyte
I would laugh more, but the voice was the same I imagined. =[ Tell my parents I loved them, and that I went as I wanted to go, in a bath of hydrochloric acid dissolving to the sounds of Motown.

hahahaha, the avatar plan worked then! how good where glen tennis's reactions to the tennis ball on a stick? its like shrek for masses in a B movie/ weird reality.