Hello Brittanians

Channel 34

Apprentice
I am not a new player. I was playing the game back when there was all sorts of things like Trammel and whatnot. Won't go into all of that. I went about my life and business and had less and less time to get into my game and do what I loved. Now I am back with time, and no clue whatsoever as to what this has evolved into. There are so many things that are so familiar that it seems like I just took a month off, but all the changes in that month, some subtle, some not so much, makes me feel like a complete n00b. So I'll wear that ugly Christmas sweater and just try to get by. I'll be looking for a guild family. A little about me. I am PVM, not hardcore RPG, but I am not one who jut plays the game to keep the laptop from getting dusty. I like immersion, and fun with good people. The reason I am primarily PVM is that I am on satellite internet and anyone familiar with that knows that a ping rate, on a good day, around 600ms means no way to PK. So it is no small wonder that within 20 minutes of losing my young status, I was wiped out back to zero. I tried, and failed, wasn't even a red. Just someone that came along and thought since I was within a couple screens of the BucsDen bank, I must have been there to make a deposit.. He got 100 bandages, a set of leathers, and a viking sword, I doubt he'll be going around posting screen shots of his "victory" I only got two hits in. Anyway. I'll be out and about, Name on the character is Emirikol. Be sure to stop and say hi.

Torus Moore

Expert
I am not a new player. I was playing the game back when there was all sorts of things like Trammel and whatnot. Won't go into all of that. I went about my life and business and had less and less time to get into my game and do what I loved. Now I am back with time, and no clue whatsoever as to what this has evolved into. There are so many things that are so familiar that it seems like I just took a month off, but all the changes in that month, some subtle, some not so much, makes me feel like a complete n00b. So I'll wear that ugly Christmas sweater and just try to get by. I'll be looking for a guild family. A little about me. I am PVM, not hardcore RPG, but I am not one who jut plays the game to keep the laptop from getting dusty. I like immersion, and fun with good people. The reason I am primarily PVM is that I am on satellite internet and anyone familiar with that knows that a ping rate, on a good day, around 600ms means no way to PK. So it is no small wonder that within 20 minutes of losing my young status, I was wiped out back to zero. I tried, and failed, wasn't even a red. Just someone that came along and thought since I was within a couple screens of the BucsDen bank, I must have been there to make a deposit.. He got 100 bandages, a set of leathers, and a viking sword, I doubt he'll be going around posting screen shots of his "victory" I only got two hits in. Anyway. I'll be out and about, Name on the character is Emirikol. Be sure to stop and say hi.

If you need some help, ill spot you some gold or equipment. Hit me up.