Hello World

Mike Dankworth

Coming back from an extended leave and looking forward to it. Great Lakes player here, have been out 15yrs. Started a loss of interest around the time of candy land being introduced. I've soul searched and played every game out there, including Shroud. Nothing compares to good ol UO and the void has never been filled. UO was my addiction and I've been in withdrawal the last 15yrs. In game Characters - Moytoy, Sequoyah, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minnh, Give me a shout if I'm your way in game. Love to get to meet some of you.

Coming back from an extended leave and looking forward to it. Great Lakes player here, have been out 15yrs. Started a loss of interest around the time of candy land being introduced. I've soul searched and played every game out there, including Shroud. Nothing compares to good ol UO and the void has never been filled. UO was my addiction and I've been in withdrawal the last 15yrs. In game Characters - Moytoy, Sequoyah, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minnh, Give me a shout if I'm your way in game. Love to get to meet some of you.
Welllll holy duck if it isn't the com legend ho chi Minh. Dude you were a monster back in the clicking days. Hahaha all your para fields and boxing in. I was incubus and heero yuy back in the day. I was a shadowed Dexxer that used yo fight you guys all the time. Welcome to the shard man

Mike Dankworth

I'd love to lay claim to Ho Chi but must be honest and state I'm simply an imposter. Many, Many fond memories of battling VC and later becoming good friends with the gang. My understanding is that Ho stepped away not by his choice and out of frustration was never to return. No better way to honor such a player as to keep the name alive. VC owned Great Lakes back in the day
Sequoyah, Tecumseh, Chief Moytoy, Cotton, Cornblossum, Doublehead were may mains back in the day.

I'd love to lay claim to Ho Chi but must be honest and state I'm simply an imposter. Many, Many fond memories of battling VC and later becoming good friends with the gang. My understanding is that Ho stepped away not by his choice and out of frustration was never to return. No better way to honor such a player as to keep the name alive. VC owned Great Lakes back in the day
Sequoyah, Tecumseh, Chief Moytoy, Cotton, Cornblossum, Doublehead were may mains back in the day.
The one that sticks out is tecumseh. Welcome to uof. My chars are sosarian legend and deadly beast. Hit me up sometime