Help the knights out, give them a fortress to defend!

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
2lu53lj.png

This spot is just east of the orc fort. Three levels and might be a option as well. Well minus the EQMS guy anyways HAR!

Might even be able to use that length for a jousting zone.

Torus Moore

Expert

This would be awesome if doable, its far enough from the orcs that they wouldnt be on top of the fort but its still in no cut and no mount. Just gotta find a way to place a square wall around it (annoying with the static trees if i remember correctly) and maybe those 4 look out towers to shoot from, but that might be asking a crazy amount. Either way, as mercenaries we may be defending or attacking this in the future.

Shar'Ken

Neophyte
I think it would be great for the sir to have a place to defend like we Orcs do. Although I doubt they have the ability to withstand an Orc attack. HOOWAH

Sir.

Grandmaster
2lu53lj.png

This spot is just east of the orc fort. Three levels and might be a option as well. Well minus the EQMS guy anyways HAR!

Might even be able to use that length for a jousting zone.

Man, if we had something like this so close to our orcish buddies I think I'd leave tribuut outside on the doorstep every day :D

Three floors? Awesome.. At the top we could leave pack horses or chests full of loot that the Orcs could have if they successfully were able to siege us :D

Not to mention jousting up there? Nice... I just don't know if its TOO close or not - a lot less trees at this one though too...

Can we has an evil curtain installed tho? :D