Hey everyone.

squatchy

Expert
Hi all,

Recently started playing again after a 12 year break. It is great to be playing a treasure hunter once again and as I used to do when i played on Great Lakes, I will do treasure hunts for free. I can currently do level 4 maps solo, so if you need help with a hunt, let me know in game.

Take care!

Squatchy.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Welcome back. What time frame did you play on GL and who were your guys?

Sirwilly, askilledmidget,kronos,Nyte,scoot and others.

Sent from my SM-G900P

squatchy

Expert
Welcome back. What time frame did you play on GL and who were your guys?

Sirwilly, askilledmidget,kronos,Nyte,scoot and others.

Sent from my SM-G900P
I played from day 1( was in the Beta) off and on for 3-4years. My Treasure Hunter there was a character named Lokpik. I had nonstop business as I was, to the best of my knowledge, one of the first ones to have a complete set of runes for the chest spots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilike

Grandmaster
I played from day 1 off and on for 3 years. My Treasure Hunter there was a character named Lokpik
Ahh not sure if I remember the name. I know when I first started I played on and off with a treasure Hunter who always used the library outside of moonglow on the road, near the gate. He was always offering to bring people with.

What guilds were you in?

Sent from my SM-G900P

squatchy

Expert
Ahh not sure if I remember the name. I know when I first started I played on and off with a treasure Hunter who always used the library outside of moonglow on the road, near the gate. He was always offering to bring people with.

What guilds were you in?

Sent from my SM-G900P
I was never in a guild, which is why I had so much business. Guilds come with drama, which is bad for business in the world of T-hunting. Word of mouth and completed treasure maps strewn around Brit bank, as business cards, were all I needed. I just purchased a bunch of maps the other day, because the guy recognized my name from maps he'd seen in Brit, and asked if i wanted to buy maps from him and now I have a source.