Hey UOlovers!! The Gaucho From Brazil Here :D

GURI

ell well, I've been playing that addicted drug since 1997.

The first server to I played was Mystyc, but that time the internet here it was made burning charcoal.... Hahaha than I started to play, until last year in another kind of system, called sphere, I've had a server too.

The funny for me today is, I know a lot about the game after 25 years in a different philosophy of system.

Have so, so so so many kinds of stuffs here to I knew, but normally, it will be used in a different porpoise or around 90% are disable.

I think that server perfect, I've played in so many shards, but this one we say in Portuguese "work smooth" congratulations to who did and do the development

Yes guys, I talk a lot, I'm a bard Gaúcho in real life hahaha

2 last notes.....

1 - maybe since 1999 to now I like to say to friends to had played UO before to, I didn't became a rich People here outside, but on the UO I a in all servers to I played and could play in the future (it's a joke ok?) But that server was like when I moved to Florida, I say to Brazilians now when they say something about a Brazilian being rich, no no no, rich have there in USA, here what people consider rich, it will be just a medium class there hahahahah

Here, after a year, I see to some guys hee need. Please to stop for like 10 years and I will put a maximum effort to get close in mansions and itens

2 - for sure have a dozens or a hundreds of players better than me, many years to now I don't have time like before, whatever, I just play that game, it's my main hobby, so, unless to someone here have a tattoo ( I will do this year) I challenge someone to never, yes you read right, never stop to play and, paid 40% more in one room more in the apartment, just for been my UO cave...

I just started to do the decoration. I moved here less then a month.

Ops hahaha wrong picture

Last edited: