Hi all!

tallbib

Neophyte
Found UO Forever and it immediately felt like home.
Some fool PK killed my noob near Brit cemetary on the very 1st day (I rejected noob status to be able to steal from chests). Two reds got me in Despise, and I clicked on dead body in Shame and opened chest inside. There was loud babah and two more reds got my grey body in a minute.
One kind soul gave me blessed tranparent mount and marked several runes for me.
Hope to see my knight in shining valorite plate armor. I got a gift for him - found in loot ultra rare saddle deco item (worth about 1 mil).
Next day I found on ettin 9 locked and trapped treasure chests. How was it possible? I don't know. But it's a truth.
And next day I built me a small house.
And next day I was noto killed in it while AFK with some AOE spell or pink bottles.
"Well, it's a dangerous neighbourhood..." - told me my neighbour.
Now I roam invisible through dungeons and work on my trap remove and lockpicking skills.
Going to place my vendor soon!
Thank you, guys!
It's so good to be back!

Dexter Darky, Dung Crawler Krez, Craft mule Sot, Fisher Mumu... and some tamer soon

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Great Story so far, love to see how that unfolds!!

Here on UOF when a house goes IDOC, the Ettins scavenge 50% of the loot (they spawn from it's rubble with 50% of the houses items), and start running from the home, so you can get lucky killing those overland ettins sometimes.. The other 50% of IDOC loot goes to a magical chest, that distributes it randomly to those killing mobs - there's a chance if there is loot in the chest, for a mob to randomly have IDOC loot.

If you need any help at all, happy to be of service!

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
I'd be happy to unlock it for you when I'm home - at work until about 6:00 pm EST though - if you are around then let me know.. that or if you join the Discord and ask in general, people are generally very helpful, and someone would likely unlock it for you! (if your picker isn't high enough yet)

tallbib

Neophyte
AreYouKidden, thank you very much, please don't worry - it can wait :) I would rather asked for help with Khuldun puzzle chests - I couldn't find any page/YouTube movie with explanation as to how this puzzles work. Guide on Stratics seems for different system. I just raised Anatomy/Healing on my treasure hunter to be able to heal/cure him with cheap bandaids. One of the chests there allows it w/o monsters aggro.
For example, I filled all 5 slots with blue gems and got message "4 colors are right, and 0 misplaced" (do not remember exact words). But it uses 5 slots? Beats me.

tallbib

Neophyte
I'll figure it with time and some sweat. I'm military engineer-mathematician after all :) At least so my diploma states :)

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Anything good up in there? I really need to explore some of those unknown areas to myself - that's the beauty of UO, 20 years, and we're still discovering things! maybe I'll get you to be my tour guide!

tallbib

Neophyte
Looking for it :) Though I am noob there too. I took screenshots... Will upload them to some sharing site. Give me few minutes.