Hiding while in party!

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Hiding in party allows you to see the person hidden..you can also attack, heal/cure the party member. This is very exploitable in pvp! If you want to know why please pm me. This should be looked into asap. Hiding is also broken to begin with being able to hide right in front if attacker

wreckognize

Grandmaster
only party members can see eachother when hidden, no?

I guess really there should be patch notes on it then, to avoid confusion. not sure if they've had time because of the new expansion coming next month!

spudd

Grandmaster
We were playing around with it the other day. Some of us in party some not. So the one in party once around half dead I told them to run off and hide, I found them, healed them and then we went out again. It's awesome to see people so my stealth archer can be (a tad) useful now. But to heal a hidden member

PC Loadletter

Journeyman
I dunno, maybe see how people use it? If all PvP becomes gangs of stealthers, then change it back, but it's not clear that being able to heal stealthers will be game breaking

lost

Grandmaster
I bugged Adam to let us see each other in party stealthing, for weeks now. When we have 8 stealth archers tripping over each other it's no fun :( time to go out!