Hit% Increase for Berserker Talisman

Ajaxe

Novice
I was thinking more about this last night and I know this won't be as popular an option, BUT what about using wrestling to increase hit %? Mages use spirit speak to increase their med rate, why not use wrestling to increase hit chance?

That way the skills part of it is more equal to what was offered to the mages? If the devs are feeling overly generous, you could add a slight increase to dodge or natural parry in there too. This would of course be pvm only. Honestly, I'd happily sacrifice 100 points to be able to hit 8/10 times.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I was thinking more about this last night and I know this won't be as popular an option, BUT what about using wrestling to increase hit %? Mages use spirit speak to increase their med rate, why not use wrestling to increase hit chance?

That way the skills part of it is more equal to what was offered to the mages? If the devs are feeling overly generous, you could add a slight increase to dodge or natural parry in there too. This would of course be pvm only. Honestly, I'd happily sacrifice 100 points to be able to hit 8/10 times.
Warriors already usually dedicate 3 skills that contribute to offense damage. Weapon, tactics, and anatomy. Throw in LJ for axes.

I would definitely like a hit chance bonus but what I really think the issue is from the random number generator used to determine hits and misses. The misses get grouped together too much. If they at least added a safeguard to prevent long streaks of misses it would help a lot. I think my record is 11 shots in a row with my archer on a OL paragon.

A possible solution would be to have your hit chance slightly increase with each miss. Once you hit it resets

manolo

Adept
Lawl, bunch of entitled platemail knights crying about about a few misses when they already can deal more than enough damage while moving and with zero downtime. Maybe replace the damage bonus from the talisman with some kind of a hit chance increase if this is such an issue but the overall DPS definitely shouldn't be increased any further.

Ajaxe

Novice
I don't disagree with anything you said, I'm just saying that I'm willing to dedicate another skill to increasing my hit chance. So, it'll become a 5x template: weapon, tactics, anatomy, healing, wrestling, +2. What those other two are depend on the template.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Lawl, bunch of entitled platemail knights crying about about a few misses when they already can deal more than enough damage while moving and with zero downtime. Maybe replace the damage bonus from the talisman with some kind of a hit chance increase if this is such an issue but the overall DPS definitely shouldn't be increased any further.
Lawl a fucking moron who doesn't even play a dexxer thinks his opinion matters. We can't all wear armor either.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Last edited by a moderator:

dobber

Grandmaster
I think the mages got too high of a boost with the talisman, they were already OP in other aspects of this game and now own champs/invasions too with little to risk and high survivability. How about make all spells fizzle more often. A GM mage casts 6th circle spells successfully 100% of the time without scrolls and all spells 100% from scroll whereas a GM warrior misses like 50% of all swings?
@eppy