Home Decor - How to fix z-axis bugs?

To all you home decor nerds - I know you're all out there from seeing the House Competition thread - I got my objects placed in perfect position and ordering, but about a week later some of the ordering of these objects have been flipped. If something was intended to be A on top of B, I just logged in a couple days ago and found B lying on top of A for no reason. I try to re-raise them and even re-place them but the bug is stuck. I can only describe this as a bug regarding z-axis, but I cannot find much about this on Google.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
First off try the resync button. Sometimes stuff looks like its dropped lower but it just needs resyncing. Secondly when locking down stuff on a teleport pad it cant be raised or lowered so even if its raised then you change the house design the stuff over the tele pads will squash down to the floor. Thirdly some stuff just messes up I think. I had it happen to me when I tried to lock stuff down onto cloth. Id come back and the cloth would be over the other item in a kind of bugged out looking way. Is it cloth that is being a problem or is it another item?

Not cloth, but just random stuff. Sausages hiding behind the plates and coins hiding behind the tray of cookies. Where is the resync button?

869a3cfaf5.png

You need to set resync to a hotkey on razor or uosteam.
I fixed it but by taking things out and replacing them from scratch. Is resync suppose to fix incorrect z-axis, or does it just simply feed me what the server is really seeing? Does resync help me make this state permanent or will it glitch out in a few days? At the moment it looks good so thank you, although my real concern is future proofing this.

f52502dcc3.png

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
I fixed it but by taking things out and replacing them from scratch. Is resync suppose to fix incorrect z-axis, or does it just simply feed me what the server is really seeing? Does resync help me make this state permanent or will it glitch out in a few days? At the moment it looks good so thank you, although my real concern is future proofing this.

f52502dcc3.png

The resync shows whats really happening on the server. You dont use it to lock stuff down. When items get muddled up position wise on your client is when you use it. It happens when using a boat sometime, youll visually notice you are standing a tile away from your real position.
Nice house btw let us know if it messes up again.