House building and "Champer" questions

Kith kannen

Master
So I purchased a plot today and started building walls and I saw the price was 187k before I even placed a tile....just wondering how it works is that the "startup cost" amd can I build it in parts or will it be cheaper to try and build it all at once?

I've read a few times that a Tamer might not be the best chance to score a scroll....what are some builds that can do well scoring at champs motm etc?

Violence

Grandmaster
Hi Kith,

The price you see at the bottom of the customisation tool is the value of the entire plot, including the dimensions of the plot itself. Placing tiles over the top of already existing tiles will cost you nothing, but each time you submit a design there is a 10K gold customisation fee. Playing around with the customisation, saving it and coming back to it later without submitting a design will cost you nothing.

Hope that helps!

Kith kannen

Master
Hi Kith,

The price you see at the bottom of the customisation tool is the value of the entire plot, including the dimensions of the plot itself. Placing tiles over the top of already existing tiles will cost you nothing, but each time you submit a design there is a 10K gold customisation fee. Playing around with the customisation, saving it and coming back to it later without submitting a design will cost you nothing.

Hope that helps!
I think I get it and thanks for the reply..so I will get charged for what I add and not the value of he plot....I didn't try to submit anything today but I'm guessing the submission will reflect the true amount I'm going to be charged ??

Violence

Grandmaster
Correct. It's just the value of the plot. You will just get charged for what tiles you add + 10k.

If you remove tiles, you'll be refunded the cost + 10K etc.