House Decoration Tool

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I am probably not the only one who has suffered with decoration tools and their limited ability to move items up and down, I feel there needs to be more options which can shuffle items left and right a notch, Currently, to fill a table with bottles and other small items, requires a lot of tinkering and the usage of illusions to get the somewhat desired effect.

I am not sure if this is even possible, but it certainly would allow for more dramatic, more complex, intricate designs using a lot of standard items craftable by trades classes *knives forks etc* If the need be, make the tool a gold sink or donation item for those who are truly dedicated to house design.

Any thoughts?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I think even staff has a limited ability to shuffle items like that. Might not be possible but would certainly be welcome!

Darkarna

Grandmaster
i just wish I didnt have to empy a chest to use the tool on it

That is a complete pain in the ass also, spend time arranging your chests *especially ones that float* neatly, fill them up and realize they would look better slightly higher or lower. This definitely needs to be added also...