Housing decay - how long?

Aren

Journeyman
How long do you have until it needs refreshing? thanks, sorry if I've missed the answer, I can't find it.

If that's true, then how come my house is gone?
It's been maybe two weeks since I logged in and refreshed, and my house is disappeared and someone put a basic plot the land where mine was. What happened?

Faytality

Staff member
Did you use teleports instead of a door? if you use teles you need to double click your house sign from time to time.

Nope It was a regular sandstone house. I always open and close my door for a refresh.
I'm very upset by this right now, and have no idea what to do now

What can I do? My nice spot is gone, theres a basic empty plot there now.
I'm out three paragon chests, and a chest and backpack full of equipment, and statues. Not amazing my some peoples standards, but I worked for it right
I only have 20k to my name since I spent it all getting a tamer to max magery.
Will I be able to find a new plot?

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
If that's true, then how come my house is gone?
It's been maybe two weeks since I logged in and refreshed, and my house is disappeared and someone put a basic plot the land where mine was. What happened?
Could have been a revert around the time you refreshed, maybe. I make sure to refresh once a week.

It couldn't have been.. I logged in during the first week of October to make sure. I tried logging in again a few days ago but couldn't get online until I found out I had to change what I was connecting too yesterday.

It's not like I have the money for a new house right now, it all was spent maxing magery on a character.