Housing for new players?

Kilike

Grandmaster
I have a house I'm not really using for anything at all. So I was curious. If I set it up like an Inn with multiple rooms, is there a way to make it so each new player that i access can have their own secure room. Maybe with keys or something? Not really sure if there's a way to do this. Anyone know?

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
No. You could set it with a co-owner and a friend, which would make it so the friend couldn't get into the co-owner's stuff, but not vicey versey. Similarly, could set a teleporter tile to owners only to restrict the friended player's access to an area of the house.

I always thought it would be cool if new players could rent the rooms at the town inns, with some secure storage and a few lockdowns.

Kilike

Grandmaster
No. You could set it with a co-owner and a friend, which would make it so the friend couldn't get into the co-owner's stuff, but not vicey versey.

I always thought it would be cool if new players could rent the rooms at the town inns, with some secure storage and a few lockdowns.
Yeah that would be pretty awesome actually.

I wonder if maybe there's a way to set it up for maybe the New guild, with the companions being allowed to access it/set it up.

Oh well. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Faytality

Staff member
The only thing I can think of is to make them co owners and have them place their own strong box. But that's a bit risky.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Oh sheet, I didn't realize you could do more than one co=owner w/ strongboxes. Negate what I said earlier in ignorance then.

PaperTiger

Journeyman
New player "lockers" hosted by "new" Guild in a NEW staff supported housing area.
Ie the row homes outside moonglow south gate.

Kourja

Having your own room to rent in a town would be schweet! I might actually OPT out of having a house for a while to indulge in 'city living' Too bad most of the buildings are already spoken for. It'd take some construction and space management.

fillyblunts

Novice
Having your own room to rent in a town would be schweet! I might actually OPT out of having a house for a while to indulge in 'city living' Too bad most of the buildings are already spoken for. It'd take some construction and space management.

Excelsior shard actually does this. I always thought it was pretty sweet. Many buildings have been turned into apartments that you can rent.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I have a house I'm not really using for anything at all. So I was curious. If I set it up like an Inn with multiple rooms, is there a way to make it so each new player that i access can have their own secure room. Maybe with keys or something? Not really sure if there's a way to do this. Anyone know?

Uh you didn't run this by me. Our relationship is already strained and now you want other people to move in with us? Sometimes I feel like you don't even love me anymore!

Kilike

Grandmaster
Uh you didn't run this by me. Our relationship is already strained and now you want other people to move in with us? Sometimes I feel like you don't even love me anymore!
No baby. This is our renter home.

Sent from my SM-G900P

RAVE GL

Master
I've been spending a lot of time the last few weeks getting housing for new players or those who don't have a house, or want a bigger one. There are quite a few spots that would fit 8x12's or 12x8's.

Usually don't charge for the service unless its a huge plot, in that case, finders fee is nice. all I ask is something get built on it rather than being a super gay rectangle block with chests on it.