Housing Space

Dr J

Hello, I am a new player with aspirations to find a small plot to establish a home for my characters. I have been looking for a while, but I can't even find a 7x7 plot... On some other threads I saw a "Kiki" that helped noobs find housing, is she still around? If not does anyone have any advice?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Kiki is retired. There are definitely small plots around, I'm sure someone will pipe up with a location or offer to help. I would but I've got super limited time to play :/

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
I just dropped 7x7 a plot on fire island. It was on the east side of the mountain pass that is south west of the demon temple.

GO GO GO!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr J

AHHH
I actually just had to log off, and made the thread in frustration haha. Thank you Carl and I will check in a few hours after I get back home. :)

Dr J

I can get on for a bit actually. My in-game name is Criton! I will by the noob dungeon entrance.

Turner13

Grandmaster
I've found 3 large plots today just running past them. There's one in a small clearing near the main path south of Yew towards the guards hut where savage ridgebacks spawn (hard to describe).

The other two were in Trinsic swamps.

Check them out!

The Gandin

Grandmaster
Yeah you just have to know where to look. There's spots all over still, they're usually just not in plain sight and may be a little far from stuff. But that's why you just have some magery to recall hehe.

Chuck

Novice
Sometimes you just have to go to a spot and try over and over moving your cursor one tile at a time. You would be surprised at some of the places you can actually place a house. Think flat.