how about a refer a friend program

noobs705

Grandmaster
Im not sure how it would work but if you could find a way to create a refer a friend program seems like a easy way to get some fresh legs on the server??!!!

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I'd say pretty much anyone who plays here that has friends that would play here are already doing so tbh.
No one I know will play uo with me. " what the fuck man this shit looks ugly as hell( rampant laughing ensues0. :(
Tried so long to get my brother to play he wont leave wow :( same with a few cousins and a few friends that play wow too :(

Easy_buddy

Journeyman
I got a couple people interested by talking about the inherent hillarity that comes with playing a thief and the neatness of 5x mage pvp.
I'm sure I could pull them in if there were some go-to videos of thieves stocking prey and thieves getting guard whacked to benny hill music. Because right now the only guy I could get to join played the shit out of runescape and diablo II, so he didn't mind the graphics.

Yagyu

Adept
Need to get on some other game and get a channel convo about UO and the nostalgia going...then mention UOF is free and amazing...I have got a few people from EQ and Rift like that. People love to talk about UO and when you tell them they can play on an active server with a great population, they are hooked.