How can I turn 200,000g into 1,000,000g?

Cens

Grandmaster
Hiya!

I have 200,000g and no trade skills or any useful character whatsoever. Any suggestions how I can turn this into 1,000,000g? Thanks! :)

Best,
Cens

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Spend 30k / character on all six of your characters to train tailoring. Use the leftover cash to rent two nice vendor spots. Sell BODs and BOD rewards. Make a million in no time.

Illy

Master
If I had no useful characters then I would start those characters and just play and enjoy the game. Money can't buy you happiness, son.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Come bet at ansems crap emporium. Fairest odds in all of sosaria!! Check the thread! Bet what you like, but you could turn that 200k into 800k in less than 5 minutes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Spend 30k / character on all six of your characters to train tailoring. Use the leftover cash to rent two nice vendor spots. Sell BODs and BOD rewards. Make a million in no time.

this^

Orrrrrr you could make a bard and actually have fun earning the money :)

gucci mane

Apprentice
hit up my virtual trap house by the slums of east side britain and ill get u them $200,000k nightshade bricks flip that shit and u got 1 MILLI in you're pocket playa

old azz

Adept
hit up my virtual trap house by the slums of east side britain and ill get u them $200,000k nightshade bricks flip that shit and u got 1 MILLI in you're pocket playa
you probly b pluggin them black pearls up your booty hole

IS YOU GEEKD UP?

Cens

Grandmaster
Haha I'm making a bard right now. Provo/Archer... sounds more fun to me than tailoring. However, I would make one tailoring character perhaps... :) Thanks for the advice, including 'flippin shit up my butthole'.