How do I get to this spot?

Liz Killigrew

Apprentice
See picture.

Uo7uTg.png

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Stand behind the stairs on the ledge * if you can't walk on there try teleporting* and teleport onto the bridge.. Find the sweet-spot on the bridge though which might take a while. Also, don't get caught with your pants down on there, it can be tricky to get off *ahem* in case of those sudden emergencies.

halygon

Grandmaster
Stand behind the stairs on the ledge * if you can't walk on there try teleporting* and teleport onto the bridge.. Find the sweet-spot on the bridge though which might take a while. Also, don't get caught with your pants down on there, it can be tricky to get off *ahem* in case of those sudden emergencies.
Yeah safe from mobs but not PKs.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Thank you.

If you are using that spot to macro skills, perhaps explore the area a little more as there are quite a few areas in there which may be a little safer. Also, check out some of the least explored dungeons, most rune libraries have dungeon books. You would be surprised how peacefully you can macro without being harassed by PKs in the open. If I remember right, the lower levels of dungeons give better gains when training skills or has this changed?

Bromista

Grandmaster
If you are using that spot to macro skills, perhaps explore the area a little more as there are quite a few areas in there which may be a little safer. Also, check out some of the least explored dungeons, most rune libraries have dungeon books. You would be surprised how peacefully you can macro without being harassed by PKs in the open. If I remember right, the lower levels of dungeons give better gains when training skills or has this changed?
It's just a check to see if you are in the dungeon plane or not. No difference between each level of a particular dungeon, or one dungeon vs another.

Even Wind gives the bonus - and don't let anyone tell you it doesn't.