How do i kill liches and not take dammage.

Megaman

Neophyte
I'm a dexxer, 100 sword, i have plenty of silver weapons, etherial horse, but every time i try fighting liches alone, i take 50-80% of my hp as damage from their spells, i have magic resist but they still hit for a LOT
What do you suggest i do, i have high magic, what spell should i cast?
I need a guide, i love killing liches, but i've seen other people kill them in 1 or 2 hits, and not take any damage.
How do i do it?

Btw i misspelled Damage in the title, srry :(

I run a provo macer and the only problem i have is lich lord paragons killing the little ones before i can down them, in which case i start hit and run tactics, dragging in more mobs, w/e. I, like Dwayne, would suggest picking up provo/music to keep them more focused on thrashing each other and not you. It makes lich hunting a cakewalk really.

amonseti

Grandmaster
The miss spelling is approprate DamMage !

As a dexer dont stand in 1 spot .. you need to hit and run. run in for hit move out of range. rinse and repeat . just need to get timing of your swings down to an art form.

also carry heal pots for emergency aid . best to set up a hot key macro for this

Rachel Wall

Neophyte
As long as you have 100 fencing. anatomy and tactics, with a silver weapon you should be able to 2-3 shot them. Cast magic reflect on yourself, bless and um yea, dunno why you aren't hitting them harder.

Luxvero

Journeyman
yeah Megaman, i started as a dexxer no provocation killing liches too, the best thing to make ruins/gravyards runs as a novice is a FRIEND :p
call ppl from the [new] guild in which you probably are.

- cross bandaging takes 4s while urself takes 12s

- use the pouch/hat trick, wear a magical hat ( mage shops), take it off, bandage yourself, count to 9 and run to lich.

- shields make no sense against liches, so use a double handed weapon for passible secondary hability.
fencing would be great for paralyzing blow
but with swords you can add Lumberjacking skill for extra damage with axes

theres a custom gravyeard north of Sacrifice Shrine, at the tip of the the horn-like peninsula.

Carry pots with you when you go. Once you hit half life run off screen until you heal up. Help until you decide what to do with your char.

Rachel Wall

Neophyte
Don't go to sacrifice GY... Nu'Jelm is completely in guard zone and not many people farm them there. Two spawn, so just kill them back and forth.

MudButt

If you really want to kill a Lich without taking damage, just equip a bow and walk just far enough ahead so that you shoot one time, move, shoot another, move, until it's dead. That or provo it onto another mob and then kill it. Other than that, you are going to take some damage from it. . .