how does Champ scoring work ??

Kith kannen

Master
does it count the monster waves or just boss damage ? and is there some newbie advice i could get ?? other than using slayers :).

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
It's go. Kill stuff if you feel like it. Kill boss.. Maybe be the usual 6 people who get the scrolls. This is what it comes down to.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Honestly from every spawn I've been to it's the same group of people that get the scroll no matter what. If there's a scoring system it's broken. At the end of the spawn it shows a list of who/how much damage to the boss. The selection from there is apparently random... but not random enough what so ever.

Kaching

Master
From what I've been to it is often 2 of the top 5 and then seemingly random someone else... (and a 4th factioner, if one partakes)I know that's not "how it is" but that's how it seems. That being said I've been in top 3 many times with no scroll.... one a week or two ago me and 2 guildies were 1st, 2nd, 3rd and none of us got scrolls... as Blaine said, it's kinda weird... As for dmg scoring, it does reflect the damage to monster waves.

Kaching

Master
You can leave and come back, but to receive a scroll you need to be alive and in the designated champ area at the time it is killed.