How many hours a day do you play?

SaladinX

Grandmaster
Hey...

Just curious, how many hours a day do you put into UO?

I get about 1-2 hours every other day...due to work and life its very difficult. However, I feel like everytime I log on, i see some people all the time - I envy your free time!

Strife

Master
I play off and on. When I am on, its as many hours as I can. Now that I have my meta pet I seem to be on a lot trying to level him up. Word to the wise, without the Meta Stone its a painful road even through the first stage.

halygon

Grandmaster
Less than 1 hour a day unless I get lucky.

If I am traveling for work, you better bet that I am sucking up that hotel bandwidth with UO to take the edge off the boring evenings (after eating on the company dime of course).

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I can usually fire it up for a hour or two once the house is asleep. I only sleep like 4-5 hours a night so I get some fuck around time which is nice.

Winter time I can usually squeeze in a lil more since the kids are inside chilling a lot more.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Generally 1-3 hours a night, 4-5 nights a week. Some nights I'm not so much playing as I am socializing or recruiting new people, etc.During this zombie thing, I admit I've put more time than usual last few days.

Capt Cid

Apprentice
Less than 1 hour a day unless I get lucky.

If I am traveling for work, you better bet that I am sucking up that hotel bandwidth with UO to take the edge off the boring evenings (after eating on the company dime of course).

Dude if u didn't post on every fucking forum u could play more.. Keep throwing what u do at work in there lol... Lame

Hephastus

Journeyman
I am currently playing 2.5 hours actively on weekdays (excluding non-gaming related UOF activities such as trading and forums).

My daily routine is like this:
1. log on my 3rd account to wait out murder counts for the 2.5 hours I will be playing (don't want to do it afk because of the electricity bill)
2. log on my other two accounts for BOD runs and log off
3. log on my farmers to refresh houses and pvm for 1.5 hour or so.
4. random stuff for 1 hour or so (t-chests&fishing chests, guild, pking, thiefing, vendors in the past but not anymore, skill grinding in the past but not anymore, shopping, repairing and crafting gear, resource gathering etc.). I don't do IDOCs, champs and UOF events at all because they last too long.

Yagyu

Adept
Would like to play more, but never anything fun to do. You have to sit in game all day and hope you arent afk when they do the sporatic GM events. Hard to pvm because nothing good ever drops, hard to pvp because everyone runs and the only one who want to pvp are zerg swarms that want to fight with 10v1 or 10v2 odds. What is left to do? I stock my vendors and watch the money stack up. I still want to find a meta dragon but no one seems to be selling. =/

What does everyone do these days? Just banksitting, idocs, and meta training?

Wizx13

Grandmaster
4 hrs a day after work Mon-Thurs. Friday night usually 8 hrs, Saturday night 10 hrs unless the Wife and I go out with friends. Sunday maybe 4 hrs :)

Roughly 25-30 hrs a week and My job takes 60 hrs a week.

Work, Play, Sleep....True gamer style lol!

Capt Cid

Apprentice
Derp...

Go rip off some more FF character names.

KCRO
For someone who trolls on the forums and pretends he spends his days traveling, drinking johnny walker, and eating on his company's dime, you definitely suck at trash talk.... derp... and making fun of my character name that is actually from a famous Spaniard from the 10th century.. Nice try at trash talk, go back to sleep in your lonely motel loser... LOL