How much longer...

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Must I remain a "Trammie Scum' on the forums? lol

Despite being a former moderator, I really have no idea how that all works here as far your "title" on the forum. I'm sure after three years I must have risen to something other than scum!

Malkraven

Grandmaster

Despite being a former moderator, I really have no idea how that all works here as far your "title" on the forum. I'm sure after three years I must have risen to something other than scum!

i think the next change in title is 3k msgs but why do u care lol?

halygon

Grandmaster

Shane set all of these titles. They are solely based upon the number of posts you have.

i think the next change in title is 3k msgs but why do u care lol?
I want to say that "Bank Sitter" is the next level for her at 2k posts.

AssHat

Grandmaster
i only lost 4+ posts and 25+ likes yesterday due to 1 forum post being removed, i really dont care what your title is dear and most shouldnt!!

Bank Sitter
i win!

**Likes dont mean shit!! all about those messages!!!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
a5IU3FV.png

Better? You deserve it.

@Skye Wolfbane

Volco

Master
is it me or have all of our names gone off centre with our titles now? was it like this anyway? ive only just noticed and its gonna drive me nuts now

Name aligned left and titles are centred

looks like there's a display: block on .messageUserBlock a.username now :/

halygon

Grandmaster
cant be hidden, other day i lost 40 likes and 4+ posts.....

this is huge deal for some!!
Oh no, when they are hidden, they get subtracted from normal users.

No one noticed, but when I became staff, i gained back all of my post & like counts from the multiple R&F forums that were removed. Sneaky indeed!