How to 720 Skill Cap?

Stannis

Adept
What is the easiest way to 720 cap? The skills that actually require PS do not interest me and I would prefer to split the last 20 elsewhere. How could I make it 720 the fastest and say use the last 120 skills over 2 at 60 each.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Well you would need to buy up the 105/110/115/120 powerscrolls of the cheapest skill, which would most likely be peacemaking. Train up peacemaking to 120, then drop it and split up those skill points in whatever you would want

Cens

Grandmaster
I'm confused. Can I buy up to 120 peacemaking via PS, and then drop it to raise up to 120 in animal taming? How come animal taming PS are so expensive then? o_O

C

I'm confused. Can I buy up to 120 peacemaking via PS, and then drop it to raise up to 120 in animal taming? How come animal taming PS are so expensive then? o_O

C
You wont be able to raise any skill but peacemaking past 120. but if you have 7x you could then spend the extra 20 to have 20 magery or something. Only the power scroll you buy will grant you the ability to raise a skill above 100, but once you get the points you can downskill those points and put them into another skill that is < 100