How to best gather ore and leather

Winters

Journeyman
So im trying to figure out the best way to efficiently gather resources. I dont mind spending money but i prefer collecting resources myself. I can make around 40k an hour if i work hard on my archer provoker but if theres a way to collect resources at an equivalent rate id prefer it.

At the moment i would like to gather regular hides and an assortment of ores. Higher leathers i have gotten down but would like to focus on regular leathers.

For leather is there a preferred spot that could yield leathers quickly? Since spawn rates are slightly slower on this server and theres no delucia im limited to running through forests killing random animals.

For ore, i live in west brit against the mountains so mining with two packys isnt a bad option although was wondering whats the best way? When the shard first opened i used to do a little boat mining although stopped after they released the patch that allowed people to sink your ship.

Any ideas or methods would be well appreciated, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWARM

Expert
I'd like to know this also. I'd add to leather... Best place for horned, barbed, spined... I'm a newb here.

Winters

Journeyman
For the other leathers:

Spined: Swamps near trin, and despise level 1. Just bring a lizardman slayer, theyre really cheap and its easy to amass a bit.
Horned: Mostly drakes or sea serps but drakes will be your money maker here. When collecting these it will almost always tie in with collecting barded.
Barbed: Dragons and above, greater dragons, white wyrms, shadow wyrms, and ancient dragons. These arent hard to collect if you have a tamer and or provoker, although almost all these spots are frequented a lot.

Chris Shoe

Neophyte
If i'm not mistaken, Ice island with all the polar bears is a good place to hunt for regular leathers as there are a sh*t ton of polar bears around.

But the best place to get leathers on this server is to hire me to get them for you :) I'm taking orders it just so happens. Let me know fellas