How to fix it

Darknezz

Guys i cannot read items names, player names, or monster names while passing on it with my cursor for example i cannot read "spellbook 52 spells" it doesnt appear to me... anyone is having the same problem?

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Make sure you patch through the UOF launcher.

Ps what is with people stealing my names ;(

Feel free to check out adventures of Darkness in the screenshot section you may enjoy it!

halygon

Grandmaster
Guys i cannot read items names, player names, or monster names while passing on it with my cursor for example i cannot read "spellbook 52 spells" it doesnt appear to me... anyone is having the same problem?
Could be the language settings you have selected. I want to say that if you installed UO with a language other than US English that you can have issues like this, but I'm not 100% sure.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Could be the language settings you have selected. I want to say that if you installed UO with a language other than US English that you can have issues like this, but I'm not 100% sure.

Wouldn't of even thought of that, since I am fairly new myself only going by issues I've encountered.

I'd suggest trying out Halygons solution, try a fresh install of the client from UOF and patch through their launcher hopefully that fixes your issues :)