How to report a player / is this against the rules?

Brona

Neophyte
Blue-PKing seems fine according to the rules, so the guy dragging greater dragons onto me while I'm fighting drakes isn't such a huge issue.

The issue is that one of his characters is built to track and reveal you so that he can come along on his alt after you've flagged on him and kill you again without repercussions - seems sketchy at best to be using two characters in conjunction with one another in a PvP situation so that he can PK while both his characters stay blue.

Is this against the rules and if it is, how do I let someone that can do something about it know? The in-game help button doesn't seem to be hooked up to anything.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's shady griefer-ass behavior but it's only against the rules if both accounts are active at once, I.e. a player sets a looping macro to attack/target on one char and is actively playing another.

Sounds like $hit guild.

Oh and yes if you suspect cheating report using the help feature. Staff has to be on to respond in a timely manner of course, so it's always wise to screenshot/video what you see happening to at least name and shame on the forums but you may also get some action taken by staff that way as well.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
People go through all this trouble instead of learning how to actually pk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
$ guild is the only guild that does this -- blue griefing has no place on a free shard like this IMO, you wanna be scum, go red like true scum.

TraJik

Grandmaster
Dang the hate for $ is real. It let's me know I'm in the right place. Once my internet situation is sorted I can't wait to swap over to the active stone and bathe in the tears.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

God.RG

Grandmaster
Dang the hate for $ is real. It let's me know I'm in the right place. Once my internet situation is sorted I can't wait to swap over to the active stone and bathe in the tears.

if being in the most laughed at guild on the server is the "right place" for you (maybe you're used to it idk), then yea. you're right.

TraJik

Grandmaster
I care if people laugh to hide their tears because? Everyone in $ chat is chill pretty much all the time and have no concern for dying. We help each other no matter the odds or outcome and enjoy the game play together.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You gotta realize that every single person that plays this game says that same shit right?

When have you ever heard someone say that everyone they play with is a bunch of ragey fucktards?