How to safely Transfer/Buy a house..

Psymon

Master
I've not bought or transferred a house to anyone but my other account in sometime... How is this done now?

Sundigo

Neophyte
I just bought one from somebody two days ago, so this is fresh in my mind.

Bring a check for the amount.

The owner of the house initiates the transfer to the purchaser (from the house sign), and a trade window opens with a little blue scroll or something like that (which represents the house). The person making the purchase puts the check in their side of the trade window.

Everybody checks their "agree" check-boxes, and the trade is done/house is transferred.

It went very smoothly for me.

Regards,

Sundigo

Psymon

Master
I just bought one from somebody two days ago, so this is fresh in my mind.

Bring a check for the amount.

The owner of the house initiates the transfer to the purchaser (from the house sign), and a trade window opens with a little blue scroll or something like that (which represents the house). The person making the purchase puts the check in their side of the trade window.

Everybody checks their "agree" check-boxes, and the trade is done/house is transferred.

It went very smoothly for me.

Regards,

Sundigo

hmmm... yes but checks aren't blessed.. So I guess you've gotta hope their not lureing you there into an ambush eh?

Mango

Grandmaster
also note (not really important). but for the owner to transfer the house, you need to be next to the housesign aswell