How train Poison?

Beckinsale

Apprentice
Guys have now 62.8 Poiosn, Bottle Poison.(and stay.Further not up). how a train next this skill? need greatpoison? or nah? and what poison food or weapon, need more details guys, ty!

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Wiki

Recommended Leveling

Repeatedly poison the same weapon/item.

0 - 30: Train at an NPC Thief Guildmaster (Located in Buccaneer's Den)
30 - 40: Apply Lesser Poison
40 - 70: Apply Poison
70 - 92: Apply Greater Poison
92 - 100: Apply Deadly Poison

Beckinsale

Apprentice
Wiki

Recommended Leveling

Repeatedly poison the same weapon/item.

0 - 30: Train at an NPC Thief Guildmaster (Located in Buccaneer's Den)
30 - 40: Apply Lesser Poison
40 - 70: Apply Poison
70 - 92: Apply Greater Poison
92 - 100: Apply Deadly Poison

I do everything as it is described, stopped on 63,8 and further doesn't grow, hour so, what can it be?

Draullerga

Neophyte
poison took me like a week straight of macroing... an hour is nothing. Just a tip, dont use deadly poison, cost way too much... gains arent much better. just fyi how i did it.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
yeea bro...
Hey, I just gotta ask :p, now the real dumb question...do you have enough room in your template to gain?
If so, the only other thing I can suggest is to walk away for a bit. Work on another skill for like 30-45 minutes and come back and try again.

*Had to do this with my lumberjackers.

Beckinsale

Apprentice
Hey, I just gotta ask :p, now the real dumb question...do you have enough room in your template to gain?
If so, the only other thing I can suggest is to walk away for a bit. Work on another skill for like 30-45 minutes and come back and try again.

*Had to do this with my lumberjackers.

:D maybe,,, last 2 hous not up my poison WTF.. =(

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
75-100 apply skill scrolls :p

It costs a bloody fortune, but soooooo much less hassle. And for all that time you're grinding the skill up, you could be out farming as much.

Dimok

Master
poison took me like a week straight of macroing... an hour is nothing. Just a tip, dont use deadly poison, cost way too much... gains arent much better. just fyi how i did it.
Woah..I gm'd poison with 2 and a half days of macroing. Not even full days. Woke up at 7, got it set up to start while I was havin coffee, checked on it every 20 minutes or so throughout the day. I took 1k nightshade to newbie dungeon, made poisons, then poisoned my newbie dagger. I was gm alch before mid day second day, and gm poison by mid day third day. He is in that crappy slow point though, where regular poisons don't give much gain. I didint start greater poison till 70 though.

Draullerga

Neophyte
Woah..I gm'd poison with 2 and a half days of macroing. Not even full days. Woke up at 7, got it set up to start while I was havin coffee, checked on it every 20 minutes or so throughout the day. I took 1k nightshade to newbie dungeon, made poisons, then poisoned my newbie dagger. I was gm alch before mid day second day, and gm poison by mid day third day. He is in that crappy slow point though, where regular poisons don't give much gain. I didint start greater poison till 70 though.

Yeah man did gp in despise for dayyysss