Humam feces?

Salsa

Grandmaster
It is way too early to say how common these are. There has been 2.

In addition to that so-LOW is notorious for scamming/under valuing to new chars. I wouldn't sell yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
85xdm5.jpg

I mean like its a stealable.

Did this drop from a mob or did you steal it off the wall?

And post a pic!

I stole it from someones backpack.

Avarice

Grandmaster
they just decayed after time, using it or not. maybe it was a test for this rare, and this will stick around this time. not sure really. I wouldnt buy one until that is confirmed :)

Gareth

Apprentice
Does anyone remember playing Ultima 7? The lightning would hit and cause random items to appear...one of which was a dirty diaper. You could feed it to Iolo and he would literally have a "shit fit" and start cursing you and leave the party for awhile.

SidX

Grandmaster
If this is a new stealable then there is no way to determine its price until we know how often it spawns.. daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, yearly perhaps? But as of now, anyone who pays a high ticket price on this will just be doing so blindly to say they are in possession of this.. if this is a daily rare it will end up at a value of probably 5k in a couple months.. I'm not speaking for anyone else here but since Asylum has only been open for less than a week, I wouldn't pay 500k for a stealable that has no confirmed timer.

As a seller it may even be in your best interest to hold onto it.. if it turns out being a monthly/yearly/etc. spawn (i.e. a very low spawn rate) it may be worth well more than what you're asking.

If this is a new stealable then there is no way to determine its price until we know how often it spawns.. daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, yearly perhaps? But as of now, anyone who pays a high ticket price on this will just be doing so blindly to say they are in possession of this.. if this is a daily rare it will end up at a value of probably 5k in a couple months.. I'm not speaking for anyone else here but since Asylum has only been open for less than a week, I wouldn't pay 500k for a stealable that has no confirmed timer.

As a seller it may even be in your best interest to hold onto it.. if it turns out being a monthly/yearly/etc. spawn (i.e. a very low spawn rate) it may be worth well more than what you're asking.

I think it dropped from a mob not a stealable rare.