IBD

Cheapsuit

Master
You guys way underestimate the Kryss. For real. The war hammer is also a nice choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sandman

Grandmaster
Calm down guys, we all know Salsa is the king of UO.. Please nobody question that, I don't feel like seeing him whine even more.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
Who's the newb Belmont that won it? Is he in a fraction guide or another no names from a guild like trin. Anyone know?

Does it matter? Does it have to be someone that meets your standards of who should have won this? Why is it every event, raffle, etc., the moment it's over, someone has to make a thread bitching about the outcome?

Grow up.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
ITS ALL FIXED!!!

How do you think I got my mask ;)

How many blessed weapons are on here so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Congrats to the winner. I would have given that up for the cave house in a heart beat. Would be so awesome.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
with as much non stop running that occurs on this server the only logical item to bless would be a spear, short or long, it doesn't matter.

probably followed by a warhammer when they never add bolas

see what I did there?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i would go long personally, short spear looks cool but long has higher max damage, which is all that really matters

Cheapsuit

Master
For me it's not about getting the kill blow on your mark, it's about making people run at the sight of you. That's why I would go kryss. No one wants to deal with a constant poison issued by a val kryss.