Idea for new meta dexxer relic

Fattson

Grandmaster
I've been thinking about what it means to be a berserker. And this is what I came up with.

A relic that raises dex and str for a short period of time while lowering mana for the same period of time. I think this relic would work really well with everything else currently available and would like some thoughts on it.

@eppy

eppy

Grandmaster
No. They simply don't apply effects to players. The amount of dex is more of a core issue. It may be workable however.

Fattson

Grandmaster
No. They simply don't apply effects to players. The amount of dex is more of a core issue. It may be workable however.

Would it have been easier to tie all the relics to the tali itself? Like a killswitch kinda thing?

Kilike

Grandmaster
I'd love to see this added, maybe not even as a relic but as a tali bonus at x level, but however you can get it to work that would be awesome.

Also I mean if we hit players a little faster/harder. NO big deal right? I mean No one is really going to argue that a fireball/breath from a normal pet does the same amount as a meta pet right? LOL

Fattson

Grandmaster
I'd love to see this added, maybe not even as a relic but as a tali bonus at x level, but however you can get it to work that would be awesome.

That's a pretty neat idea. Maybe it could be worked for all talisman's. Like the mage tali could double int while halfing dex and str or something.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Given the current relic market, and these products being financially out of reach for the average meta dexxer, I think a boost like this would be nice around level four or five maybe.

Kilike

Grandmaster
I'd be ok with the boost being at 5, and then another final boost at max level that turns you into a bacon eatting, beer chugging, bearded whirlwind of a monster and your name is temporarily changed to A Fattson for X amount of second during the boost of stats.

I just gave myself the hardest wood thinking of playing my dexxer at level 10

Fattson

Grandmaster
I'd be ok with the boost being at 5, and then another final boost at max level that turns you into a bacon eatting, beer chugging, bearded whirlwind of a monster and your name is temporarily changed to A Fattson for X amount of second during the boost of stats.

I just gave myself the hardest wood thinking of playing my dexxer at level 10
I was thinking a secondary, but smaller boost at level nine would be pretty sweet.

Kilike

Grandmaster
What's a league?
article_post_width_Gragas__Esq.jpg

Kilike

Grandmaster
I don't look like that. In rl I look more like Ashe.
It's a fantasy game bro! Why shouldn't we be allowed to look like Gragas. He carries a barrel of booze around with him. I mean if that doesn't scream Beserker I just don't think I want to be one LOLOL

And ashe you say huh? How you doooin?

Fattson

Grandmaster
It's a fantasy game bro! Why shouldn't we be allowed to look like Gragas. He carries a barrel of booze around with him. I mean if that doesn't scream Beserker I just don't think I want to be one LOLOL

And ashe you say huh? How you doooin?
Ask mc, he'll tell ya ;)

Good point on the booze, though.

Vorax

Grandmaster
OOoh even better!!! Can we make it transform us to look like Gragas from League? LOLOLOLOL
Good to see another moba player wherever I can :D When UOF introduced the meta dexxer, I saw the Beserker Talisman and immediatly though of Sven the Rogue Exile from Dota 2
Sven-Dota-2-Wallpaper-26.jpg